For woodstove heating in smaller masonry or factory-built fireplaces, choose the Vista Insert. Designed to deliver efficient combustion and controlled heat, it raises the burn temperature while extending the burn time, providing more heat from less fuel. Like all Pacific Energy inserts it’s easy to light, easy to use, and provides a clear view of the flame. With a variable speed fan, clean-glass airwash technology and heavy-gauge overbuilt construction, the Vista will provide many years of comfort and enjoyment.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Reliable, Durable Catalytic-Free Technology
- High capacity baffle system
- Airwash Technology for clear, clean glass
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- 304 Stainless Steel Baffle, Rails, Tubes and Flame Shield
- Removable flue collar
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Rich metallic black finish
- 2x80 cfm temperature-actuated variable-speed blowers
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- East-West fuel loading
Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 56,000 BTU
Heat Output EPA (BTU): 26,300 BTU
Efficiency: 75.5% LHV
Emissions: 2.9 gm/hr
Firebox Size: 1.5 cu.ft.
Log Size (recommended): 16 in.
Log Size (max.): 18 in.
Burn Time (max.): 6 hrs.