For heating large spaces with a masonry or factory-built fireplace insert, the Summit Insert is the solution. The only insert with patented Extended Burn Technology, the Summit provides ten full hours of controlled burning, for a full night of wood-heated comfort. An efficient, clean-burning heat source, the Summit insert is easy to light and use, with a large window that provides a clear view of the flame. With a variable speed fan, clean-glass airwash technology and heavy-gauge overbuilt construction, the Summit will provide many years of comfort and enjoyment.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Reliable, Durable Catalytic-Free Technology
- High capacity baffle system
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Airwash Technology for clear, clean glass
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- 304 Stainless Steel Baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Removable flue collar
- Rich Metallic black finish
- Two temperature-actuated variable-speed blowers
- Cast iron warming shelf and ash lip
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- North-South fuel loading
Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 99,000 BTU
Heat Output EPA (BTU): 38,500 BTU
Emissions: 3.9 gm/hr
Firebox Size: 3.0 cu.ft.
Log Size (recommended): 18 in.
Log Size (max.): 20 in.
Burn Time (max.): 10 hrs.