With elegant, historic styling that adds to the decor of any room, the T5 combines the best of cast iron and steel stoves: it offers radiant and convective heat, with a concealed cooktop and a huge glass huge glass window for a clean view of the flame. It’s an easy-to-light, easy-to use, long-burning wood heater with old world charm and unmatched durability.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Concealed cooktop fits 6" x 13" pan
- Fits close wall clearances without heat shields
- Swing out food warming shelves
- Single-Lever Air Control
Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 72,000 BTU
Heat Output EPA (BTU): 34,600 BTU
Emissions: 3.4 gm/hr
Firebox Size: 2.1 cu.ft.
Log Size (recommended): 18 in.
Log Size (max.): 18 in.
Burn Time (max.): 8 hrs