Alderlea T5 Insert
Transform your fireplace into an efficient heating system—with traditional cast iron styling—with the T5 Insert. Designed to deliver efficient combustion and controlled heat, it raises the burn temperature while extending the burn time, providing more heat from less fuel. Like all Pacific Energy inserts it’s easy to light, easy to use, and provides a clear view of the flame. With a variable speed fan, clean-glass airwash technology and heavy-gauge overbuilt construction, the T5 Insert will provide many years of comfort and enjoyment.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Reliable, Durable Catalytic-Free Technology
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- High capacity baffle system
- Airwash Technology for clear, clean glass
- Multi-port combustion air injection system
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Cast iron over steel construction
- 304 Stainless Steel Baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Metallic black cast iron finish
- Cast iron warming shelf & ash lip
- Two temperature-actuated variablespeed blowers
- Removable flue collar
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- North-South fuel loading
Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 72,000 BTU
Heat Output EPA (BTU): 34,600 BTU
Emissions: 3.4 gm/hr
Firebox Size: 2.2 cu.ft.
Log Size (recommended): 18 in.
Log Size (max.): 18 in.
Burn Time (max.): 8 hrs.