The Neo 1.2 delivers large heat output on a small scale. Engineered with our highly efficient 1.2 cubic foot steel firebox, this small freestanding stove was designed to heat occasional use rooms, cottages and small spaces requiring shorter burn times. Its tall profile makes for easy loading and offers a line-of-sight view of the flame, while its modern design ensures it will be the focal point of any room.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Concealed cooktop fits 6" x 13" pan
- Fits close wall clearances without heat shields
- Swing out food warming shelves
- Single-Lever Air Control
Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 30,200 BTU
Heat Output EPA (BTU): 25,600 BTU
Efficiency: 79.6 %
Emissions: 2.9 gm/hr
Firebox Size: 1.2 cu.ft.
Log Size (recommended): 16 in.
Log Size (max.): 17 in.
Burn Time (max.): 4 hrs.