Neo 2.5 Insert
Even a smaller fireplace can be a significant source of wood heat, and you don’t have to sacrifice contemporary design or the comfort of a fire in the hearth. The Neo 1.6 insert, for existing masonry fireplaces, is a solid, wood burning insert built of heavy-gauge steel with a cast iron door. With advanced heat exchange technology and a secondary combustion baffle, the Neo 1.6 insert delivers exceptionally clean-burning, energy-efficient heating performance… in a flush profile with a large, clear glass window that reveals the flame inside.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Reliable, Durable Catalytic-Free Technology
- Airwash Technology for clear, clean glass
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- 304 Stainless Steel Baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Rich metallic black finish
- High capacity baffle system
- Removable Cast-Iron Flue Collar
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- 2x80 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blowers
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- East-West fuel loading
Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 70,000 BTU
Heat Output EPA (BTU): 40,000 BTU
Efficiency: 81.5 %
Emissions: 3.9 gm/hr.
Firebox Size: 1.6 cu.ft.
Log Size (recommended): 16 in.
Log Size (max.): 18 in.
Burn Time (max.): 7 hrs.