NEO 2.5 offers elegant, modern lines and a larger 2.5 cubic foot firebox for higher heat output. With no-stoop loading, a large glass door, and simplified air control, the NEO 2.5 is a practical wood stove with Pacific Energy’s clean-burning technology that reduces emissions while maximizing burn length and fuel efficiency. It includes all the features and convenience of the NEO 1.6, including optional porcelain side panels in a variety of dramatic colors, and the ability to use the top as a cook stove. Installation is simplified with leveling legs for uneven surfaces.
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Porcelain Enamel finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Leveling Legs
- Removable Cast Iron Trivet
- Single-Lever Air Control
- First mid size PE firebox with East West Orientation
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 85,000 BTU
Heat Output EPA (BTU): 32,600 BTU
Efficiency: 81 %
Firebox Size: 2.5 cu.ft.
Log Size (recommended): 18 in.
Log Size (max.): 19 in.
Burn Time (max.): 9 hrs.