Summit Insert IE
For rooms with larger masonry fireplaces, the Summit Insert LE is the solution. With Extended Burn Technology, the Summit insert LE provides ten full hours of controlled burning, for a full night of wood-heated comfort. An efficient, clean-burning heat source, the Summit insert LE is easy to light and use, with a large window that provides a clear view of the flame.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Reliable, Durable Catalytic-Free Technology
- High capacity baffle system
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Airwash Technology for clear, clean glass
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- 304 Stainless Steel Baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Removable flue collar
- Rich Metallic black finish
- Two temperature-actuated variable-speed blowers
- Cast iron warming shelf and ash lip
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- North-South fuel loading
99,000 BTU: Cord Wood
41,275 BTU: EPA Test Fuel
Efficiency (HHV): 74%
Emissions: 1.8 gm/hr.
Log Size (recommended): 16”
Log Size (max): 20“
Firebox Size: 3.0 cu.ft.
Glass Viewing Area: 153 sq.in.
Weight: 465 lb.